Anthony Albertson is an experienced litigator and problem solver. Anthony has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of business disputes and his experience covers the entire spectrum of intellectual property law, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, licenses and . During his legal career, Anthony has served businesses of all sizes, across many diverse industries.
- Maryland (2013)
- New York (1983)
- United States Disrtict Court - EDNY (1984)
- United States District Court - SDNT (1984)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Panel of Commercial Arbitrators
- American Arbitration Association (Appointed 1985)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Anthony successfully represented a nationwide provider of residential solar energy facilities in a variety of high-value disputes.
- Represented technology entrepreneur in disputes arising from the dissolution of a bitcoin exchange and the launch of a new virtual currency startup.
- First chair of jury trial representation in author’s lawsuit against a producer for breach of contract and copyright infringement. Result: unanimous verdict and damages award for client.
Jane Doe is a Certified Family Law Specialist (Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization), focusing on protecting the rights of individuals, families and children. Jane’s goal in all instances is to ensure that all clients coming to Smith & Smith LLP receive the highest quality legal protections available, and that they feel supported throughout the legal process. In addition to a strong knowledge of and deep experience in family law courts, Ms. Doe also regularly publishes on family law topics.
- Bar Admission 1
- Bar Admission 2
- Bar Admission 3
- Bar Admission 4
- Pro Affiliation 1
- Pro Affiliation 2
- Pro Affiliation 3
- Pro Affiliation 4
- Jane has successfully represented a number of non-traditional partners and families in adoption, dissolution, divorce and custody matters, from mediation to trial to appeal.
- Argued numerous cases in the California appellate courts; significant appellate success rate.
- Civil Rights impact litigation for juveniles seeking emancipated minor status.